Past Posts

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

#3 My Pet Peanut - To Be Judged

"Judging the shell from its soul"
After playing the peanut game, there are numerous objects that are uninviting on the outside, yet can be proven appealing on the inside in my opinion. Mostly near destroyed book covers. These books on the outside may be half-destroyed but the writing and the story in the book shall always stay the same. The words never change and the story never change, they will always be appealing no matter how much it looks on the outside.

"Misunderstood"
I have always been misunderstood. Sometimes when I say one thing, some people think the other. Like people who THINK they know me, but really, all they know is either basic, or a lie. But most of all, some people misunderstand ME. They think I am just another face on the yearbook. Well, I might be, but that doesn't mean I don't have potential. Some people think they are different about how they dress, or how they act. Quoting a part of the song, "I can do it like a brother, do it like a dude", practically, I can act like you, and know what you do, so, why can't you understand how I act, and what I do?

"Covers"
Judge me, if you know me,
Read me, if you know me,
For I have read you, you see,
And your book is as boring as me.
So judge all you want, you'll still be the same,
As anyone can be,
But it is you who judge badly, and that's a shame.

"A Cliché"
You judge me from the color of my shell and skin, but why can't you judge me from my soul, and the color of my heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment