Past Posts

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Freedom Writer's Diaries #2

In Diary Entry #4, the author blamed all his troubles on his friends. I don't really remember a time I did get "caught up" in something my friends did, but I guess this is closest to one: My friends one day were going to go egg someone's house, I didn't want to go, so I didn't. I guess when they did it they got caught. I got caught up in it because apparently, I "joined in" when I was at home. I cleared it up that I WASN'T there. I didn't get in trouble, but my friends did. They didn't care though, it was, in their words, "Jolly, Good, Fun."

The Author of Diary Entry #5 calls himself "his own gang" due to him not wanting to be in a bigger and easier group to be taken down. I do think it is quite necessary since he will pull the trigger on someone who has their trigger towards him. He also was targeted once already, so he could be in trouble as much as any other gang.

The "War" that the Author of Entry #6 talks about is a war between races. Its a war between two races, and each at are each other's throats. She lost a friend during this war, since he was in the wrong place, at the wrong time. The Author said that that friend will not be the last friend she will lose in the war. That might mean that this "war" will go on until they feel that one gang has lost all their members, or when it finally ends.

The Author of Diary Entry #7's attitude to me is cocky, overconfident, and a "dead-man-walking" type. I think that this Author will keep getting hurt until he finally drops. Or he might be killed in an unprecedented gang fight and be shot. Or he can acquire a wound that would send him to the hospital for. A rare happening for me, is if he would choose to change his attitude, his "job" and convert to a new side of the leaf. But, really, anything can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment