Past Posts

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fear

I believe I can be brought to believe we are powerful beyond measure as Coach Carter says, and yes, we are truly inadequate. But mostly because we make ourselves to be. My biggest fear is fear itself, and to fail in something I can do really, really well. What's holding me back is my inability to confront my own securities. And to be overwhelmed by my fear, and underwhelmed by the challenge of my fear. What might bring me to fight this is to be true to what I can do. And fear is nothing but an imagination of one's mind. There is nothing to fear, but then you can also fear yourself. I keep on telling myself this, but I just can't handle my securities and my inabilities. I will make myself powerful beyond measure because I know of my obstacles. I will face them and break them. My mind shall open, and I doubt many will understand it, but at least it has been opened and can be faced and understood by those who choose to understand it. Then, I can be powerful beyond measure, and then even more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment